Our Commitment to Our Valued Guests: COVID-19 Update
Dear valued friends of Inn at Perry Cabin,
Guided by our principles of care, I would like to address our response to the most current circumstances of the COVID-19 coronavirus and how it is affecting Inn at Perry Cabin. As an independently owned hotel, maintaining the health and safety of those staying with us, as well as our hotel crew, is our top priority and our response is being handled seriously by our managers and team members. We continue to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness in our guestrooms and public areas. As a precautionary measure, we have significantly increased the rigor of all cleaning procedures, including best practices provided from global health authorities to promote proper disinfecting protocols, frequent handwashing, and healthy practices. The following practices are in place:
- Sanitizing all surfaces with both bleach-based and alkali-based cleaners
- Housekeepers wear gloves at all times and are changing them between room cleanings
- Wiping down all public spaces and door handles with sanitizing products multiple times per day (in addition to guestroom-specific procedures)
- Valet procedures to wipe down incoming luggage and specific vehicle surfaces with sanitizing products
- Both Front-of-House and Back-of-House Purell gel stations throughout the entire property
- Postings about hand washing recommendations
- Consistent monitoring of all staff for symptoms and encouraging any staff feeling ill to stay home
- Constantly engaging our staff at all levels to adhere to these best practices at all time
- Practicing social distance policies and staying outside of 6 feet from other people whenever possible as well as keeping gatherings to under 50 people
Inn at Perry Cabin remains open and welcoming and our peaceful town of St Michaels continues to offer a tranquil respite from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. While we have been instructed to close our restaurants and spa, we are still providing in-room dining and to-go items for golf outings or fresh air picnics on our grassy Point lawn overlooking the Miles River. There are many restaurants in town that also have curbside pick-up and we can provide a list for you if requested. Our fitness center will remain open for guests.
If you need to cancel your upcoming reservations please note our abbreviated cancellation policy:
- Existing reservations for upcoming travel between March 16 and April 30, 2020:
- All existing reservations made before March 13, 2020 that are for arrivals between March 14 and April 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge. This includes Advance Purchase Rate reservations.
New reservations for any future travel:
- Any reservation you make between March 16, 2020 and April 30, 2020 – for any future arrival date – can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. This includes Advance Purchase Rate reservations.
Given the current situation, we are monitoring COVID- 19 with the relevant health and government authorities including the Centers for Disease Control Prevention, the World Health Organization, and local health departments to appropriately follow directives as new information is shared. Please call or email us with any questions or concerns you may have at 443-258-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At all times, our top priority is to stay on course and provide our guests with the top-notch service they are accustomed to. We are sending you our warmest hope that your friends and family are safe and you are able to navigate this current global health situation with care. We hope to welcome you back soon to Inn at Perry Cabin.
Michael B. Hoffmann
Inn at Perry Cabin